28 February 2006

Tuesday Meme

Nancy tagged me for a meme (thanks, Nancy, for an easy post).

Here's how it works: Open up your MP 3 player, set it to "shuffle/random play", and list the first 10 songs that come up. No matter what they are.

Cool, huh? Just one problem...I don't have an MP 3 player. I know! I know! I live in the technology dark ages! What can I say?? (my birthday's coming up in a few days...just saying) ;-) So I asked Nancy if I could use cd's, instead. She said ok. What I did was pull 30 cd's off the shelf, mix them up, close my eyes & pick out 10. Here they are...

1. Duran Duran - "Greatest"
2. Public Enemy - "Fear of a Black Planet"
3. Sacha instrumental - "Sunrise Tears Begins the Future"
4. Boys II Men - "Cooleyhighharmony"
5. Salt 'N' Pepa - "Very Necessary"
6. Fleetwood Mac - "The Dance"
7. LL Cool J - "10"
8. Rod Stewart - "If We Fall in Love Tonight"
9. Elton John - "Love Songs"
10. KRS-One - "I Got Next"

Nancy also tagged Maribel, so visit her blog to check out her listing. Because I find music interesting (hmmm...maybe that'll be my "M" post...), I will tag some people for this meme. I am tagging Kimberly, Fawn and Michele.

MAKE it a great day!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great songs. I love Fleetwood Mac

Nancy Wetmore-Mathews said...

Excellent albums, I have a lot of them as well.

Fleetwood, Duran Duran and LL are all personal favorites.

Anonymous said...

oh boy. I can't do this one. First, I don't have an MP3 player-I know I'm way behind, but with two little kids always in tow I don't think I'd ever find the time to listen to it. :)

Restaurant Cleaning Milwaukee said...

Great blog I enjjoyed reading