I have alot of things planned for today, too. Now they'll have to be shuffled around because of the delay. Boy, I miss winter in Southern California!
But anyway...I found this thing (sorry - don't know what it's called) on Ann's blog. Here are the results I got when I entered "AngeliasKnitting" as a "her". Check out Ann's results, too...her's were pretty odd!
- Tradition allows women to propose to AngeliasKnitting only during leap years.
- AngeliasKnitting is the largest of Saturn's moons.
- AngeliasKnitting is picked, sorted and packed entirely in the field!
- The first domain name ever registered was AngeliasKnitting.com.
- AngeliasKnitting can't drink - she absorbs water from her surroundings by osmosis!
- AngeliasKnitting is often used in place of milk in food photography, because milk goes soggy more quickly than AngeliasKnitting.
- AngeliasKnittingicide is the killing of AngeliasKnitting.
- AngeliasKnitting can jump up to sixteen times her own height!
- The condom - originally made from AngeliasKnitting - was invented in the early 1500s!
- AngeliasKnitting can clean her ears with her tongue, which is over thirty-nine inches long.
Feeling creative? Want to win an awesome prize? Visit Jay's Craft Room to learn more about the Jay's Craft Room Celebration Challenge. I'm trying to get my brain un-stuck, to come up with something I can do so that I can enter this challenge. Did you see the yarn he has in the prize??
That's all for today. 2-hour delay means that I have extra knitting time today! :-)
MAKE it a great day!