30 November 2006

Updates

Boy, it's been a long time since I posted anything. I have quite a few pictures for you, but they are still on my camera. I'll post them another day.

I have some finished objects and some new projects. I've been knitting a good bit. Knitting and felting. I finally got the KnitPicks Options needle set. I love them!!! That's why I've been knitting so much! They are so smooth and quick! If you haven't tried them yet, go to KnitPicks & order some.

I haven't posted much because I've been job hunting. You know. Sending out resumes. Making follow-up calls. Going on interviews. Sending thank you notes. Making follow up calls. All that fun stuff.

The good news is....I have a job!! I started on Monday (the 27th). I'll be working most Saturdays. I'll have off Wednesdays and Sundays. It's at a local wholesale produce company. I'll be doing some customer service/order taking (as needed) and also helping with the A/P A/R and other back office type stuff. I love it. It's enough different jobs to keep me occupied (and busy - so that the hours go fast) - and it's things I like to do. The best employee benefit - a discount on produce!! Yeah, there's medical, vision, 401k and all the usual stuff - but a discount on produce - I think that's so cool!!

That's all I have for now. It's my bedtime. The QP & I have to get moving early now in the morning.

I'll post pictures for you soon.

MAKE it a great day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!w

Lucia said...

Congrats! Love them veggies.

Nancy Wetmore-Mathews said...

Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Hey, belated Congrats on the new job. I got mine shortly after you. Isn't it a relief to get back to work?