05 January 2006

A is for...

Angelia!! (I know! What a surprise, since this blog is "AngeliasKnitting"). I joined the ABC along. Every two weeks, I'll post a picture of something that begins with the letter of those weeks (A,B,C,D,etc.). So by the end of the year, we'll have gone through the entire alphabet. Hopefully I'll find something for "Z". One of these days, I may even figure out how to add the ABC along button to my blog!! Posted by Picasa

I've also joined Secret Pal 7. Soon, I'll find out who my secret pal is!! I'm excited! (and yes, I may figure out how to add that button to my blog too)

This is a short post today. I haven't finished any knitting. I have some pictures, but they are for the ABC along. My daughter has a Brownie Girl Scout troop meeting tonight, so I have to figure out what we're having for supper (soon).

I'll leave you with this thought:

"Happiness does not depend on outward things, but on the way we see them." - Leo Tolstoy

MAKE it a great day!

No comments: